SL 6.5 Gallons Per Min Tankless Water Heater - Indoor Unit
- High Efficiency 6.5 GPM Residential 170,000 BTU Natural Gas Exterior Tankless Water Heater - [Compare this to competition twice as expensive.]
- Indoor Unit
- The Sun Labs indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater can provide up to 6.5 GPM at a 40° temperature rise. The 170,000 BTU Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater is designed to supply continuous hot water for up to 2 to 3 bathrooms at the same time. It heats water only when it's needed and has a 0.83 uniform energy factor. This compact heater exceeds the requirements for many utility rebate programs. It comes with a remote digital thermostat that can be installed in almost any convenient area of the house. This heater's direct-vent design requires category III stainless steel venting (purchased separately). This model can be used at elevations up to 5750 ft. above sea level.
- UL and ISO certificate.
- Saves more than $775 in energy costs over it's lifetime (when compared to a standard natural gas 60 Gal. water heater with a 0.607energy factor)
- 12-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger when installed in a residential application and 7-year on parts
- 1-year in-home labor warranty for peace of mind
- Provides continuous hot water and increased energy savings in a compact space-saving design
- Great for homes with 2 bathrooms
- Environmentally friendly ultra-low NOx burner meets California air quality management district requirements
- Hot start programming helps to minimize fluctuation in water temperature during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Includes an electronic control with digital display and digital remote control
- Supplied with a 220/110/120-Volt power cord
- Call 1-949-391-3288 before 4 PST time for same-day installation service in most areas.
- Professional installation recommended; please call 949-391-3288
- Sun Labs branded accessories will ensure optimal performance of your Sun Labs Tankless Water Heater.
Tankless Water Heaters
In this modern world, almost everything is on-demand and your hot water should be no different. Our sleek and modern tankless systems provide you with hot water when you need it and conserve energy and money when you don’t. You’ll never run out of hot water ever again because there’s no tank to fill. Gone are the days of big, clunky tanks sitting in the dark corners of damp basements. No larger than a suitcase, our handsomely designed tankless heaters can fit anywhere in the home or just outside, and they are powerful enough to heat water for the entire family. Using natural gas, propane, or electricity, installation is easy and convenient, while the savings are instant (like the hot water).